Monday, March 7, 2011

CHUG-A-CHOO-CHOO-BEER!

See what I did there, with the title? I combined Chuga-choo-choo like a train with Chug A Beer... Why am I not on television again??

I know I've been M.I.A but I actually blogged 3 times, I think, in February which is a new record. I think.

Moving on,


ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN.. Time to hop back on a school bus and drink some beers- SAINT PATTYS DAY '11!! Wo0o0o0o0o0o0o!

I dont know what your plans are this weekend, but if you've never gone on the Erin Express, you're missing out. This Saturday, get cho ass to philly and hop on the Erin Express and experience St Pattys day with hundreds of sweaty boozers on a yellow school bus. Okay, to be honest I've only done the Erin Express 1 time before. It was fun, but severely crowded and a ton of waiting around for buses to pick us up.

Not your style? Well if you're anything like me and enjoy craft beer, multiple bars in philly are running specials through the Craft Beer Express targeted at a more "mature audience"- this may sound pervy but they're trying to create events based on quality beer with comfortable amounts of people. For $10, this bus ride will take you to any bars between Kraftworks, Johnny Brenda's, Standard Tap, The Institute, Bishop's Collar, Kite & Key, Jose Pistolas, Sidecar, P.O.P.E, Devils Den,Brauhaus Schmitz & Race St. Cafe. I think I'm in. www.craftbeerexpress.com

okay since the only thing clever/humorous was the title of this blog I'll leave you with a haiku:

St. Patty's Day:

Green is all around
Beer is also all around
Drink beer til you're green.



Peace. Love. St. Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment