Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sexy Farmer Look

I'm just gonna jump right out and say it. I know you're all thinking it. THANK GOD my blogs are back. Here we go,


I wish I could explain to the world how Fox's show the New Girl is loosely based on my life. The amount I can relate to Jess, the main character played by Zooey Deschanel, is unbelievable. Whether its her complete inability to have any type of game when it comes to guys, not being able to say the word "penissst" (I prefer "pee-pee boy", or thinking overalls make her look like a "sexy farmer", it never stops surprising me how similar we are.

Compare:

Zooey sporting overalls, heels and librarian glasses,



or... me sporting a white undershirt and jean cut offs 2 sizes to big, actually farming...




Who makes the sexier farmer? You decide. But I think we all know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment